McPheeters Barracks, Bad Hersfeld, 1945
(Source: Author's private collection)
Photo ID'ed kaserne as home of the 348th Quartermaster Depot Company in 1945. Towards the end of WWII, ADSEC (Advanced Section) of the Communications Zone was located at Fulda. ADSEC was the logistical agency in support of 12th Army Group. The 348th QM Depot Company might have been subordinate to ADSEC. The kaserne was known as Langemarck Kaserne at the time. In Oct 1946 it would be renamed as McPheeters Barracks and would serve as home of the 91st Constabulary Squadron.