Taufstein, probably 1959
(Source: author's collection)
Close up view of the antennas used at the radio relay site at Taufstein (Hoherodskopf) in the late 1950s.
Buildings in the front belong to the Berggasthof HOHERODSKOPF, a popular excursion destination in the Vogelsberg mountains.
(Can anybody provide details on the detachment that operated the site, the antennas used, and the mission of the site?)